Water Audit Services
Ideal Utilities can provide a water audit services which has been tailored from our experience of delivering water efficiency savings and costs reductions for blue-chip corporations and the SME sector.
Objectives of an Audit
- Ensure all of our clients’ water charges are correct and appropriate
- Produce recommendations for reducing expenditure levels and obtain refunds of retrospective charges
- Identify and report on inefficient or wasteful water use
- Idendify and report on unaccounted water loss
- Reduce CO2 emissions
Once we have a copy of your water bills we can quickly assess any potential savings from,
- Investigation of tariffs and charges including dual charging.
- Meter size and readings, maybe over estimated bills?
- Assessment of consumption against bench mark consumption relating to staffing levels and water usage on site.
- High consumption, a leak or a shared supply?
- Validation of Surface Water Charges.
- Investigation or implementation of Trade Effluent charges.
- Possible savings by capturing rain water for flushing toilets/irrigation.
If you are concerned about your water costs, a free and no obligation report will highlight any potential savings. The savings gained often result in considerable refunds as well as on-going savings.
Click below to save: